Wake Up The Right Way
Enjoy a full hot breakfast seven days a week. We serve breakfast from 8:30-10AM in our great room with coffee starting at 7:30AM. Breakfast items change daily, but these are a few regular menu items that you might savor during your stay.
Rotating Breakfast Menu Items
- Scrambled Eggs
Whisked eggs with cream and a little salt and pepper for tasting.
- Patton’s Egg Cups
An egg wrapped in sweet savory goodness, made in a muffin tin.
Homemade tomato/basil, mushroom/onion, asparagus/blue cheese.
- Eggs to Order
Any style: sunny side up, over easy, fried hard, poached.
- Omlette Station
A variety of vegetables, ham, and cheeses.
- Breakfast Meats
Breakfast meats rotated: bacon, sausage patties, and sausage links.
- Paula Deen’s French Toast Casserole
- Blueberry Lemon French Toast Casserole
- Mini Waffles
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
Because my mama likes a hint of sweetness
with her breakfast especially while on vacation.
- Lakestyle Potatoes
A mixture of potatoes, sour cream, and fresh chive make these an inn favorite.
- Fresh Fruit
Watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi.
Cherry/Vanilla, Raspberry, and Peach.
Chex (Gluten Free), Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs.
- Breads and Bagels
Variety: White, wheat, rye, bagels, and English muffins.
Coffee, Tea, Milk, Orange Juice, Tomato Juice, Infused Water.
Ingredients: Pie crust, 5 eggs, 1½ cups of heavy cream, 4 to 5 TOMs cocktail tomatoes cut, 8 basil leaves cut, ¼ cup of cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to taste. sour cream, chive
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, cream, tomatoes and basil, salt and pepper
- Spray pie plate with oil
- Place pie crust into plate, pour bowl ingredients into pie crust.
- Place ¼ cup of cheddar cheese for top
- Cook for 50 minutes in 350 oven
- Remove and let cool for 15 minutes
- Cut and serve.
- Sour cream and chive condiments
Serves: 8 people
Blueberry Lemon French Toast Casserole
- 1 (18-count) frozen package King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls (Sam’s Club) value pack (CUBE)
- 1 ½ cups to 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 6 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
For the crumb topping:
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup (stick of salted butter), cut into cubes (slice into four length-sized pieces then cut into smaller cube sized pieces)
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Place a layer of bread cubes evenly into the baking dish. Top with blueberries in an even layer, repeating more times and ending with a layer of bread.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, maple syrup, lemon zest, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour mixture evenly over the bread cubs. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the crumb topping, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add cold butter cubes and toss to coat, using your fingers to work the butter into the dry ingredients until the butter cubes are coated. Sprinkle the butter cube crumbs and remaining mixture evenly over the bread cubes.
- Place into oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with confectioners’ sugar if desired..
- Fresh whipped cream topping (1 tablespoon sugar, 1-2 cups heavy cream) whip up with hand mixer and serve alongside.